Thank you for your donation to St. Columba Presbyterian Church, Belleville, On.
St. Columba is a congregation of the Presbyterian Church in Canada. Your donation is used to support the life and ministry of the congregation. In addition to worship, pastoral care and study, St. Columba supports many other non-profit and outreach ministries.
There are several ways to give to St. Columba:
- Envelopes can be mailed, or dropped off at the office
- Pre-Authorzied Remittance (PAR) – call office for more information
- Interac e-Transfers using email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- On-line through the “CANADA HELPS” Account. Just click button below:
Donations are handled securely through Canada Helps and a Tax Receipt will be mailed to you from Canada Helps – (Please note: 3.50% Fee is charged to St. Columba for each monthly donation and a 3.75% Fee is charged to St. Columba for each one time donation)
- On-line through the “TITHE.LY ” Account. Just click on Give below:
A receipt will be given at year-end by St. Columba Presbyterian Church for “Tithe.ly”.